hi all,

I'm new to this NAS thing and i hope someone will clarify and point me in
the right direction. I have an existing Windows 2000 sever running several
instances of an SQL database with an HTML front end that my clients access
over the web. We are running out of space on the existing server and need
to expand storage capacity. We do not want to bring down the existing
server but just create newer instances of the SQL on more drives. Is
Windows 2003 Storage Server a possible solution? We want to increase the
capacity of the existing server without having to attach drives directly to
it.

Thanks
TR