Hi,
In our company, we have 2 main shares for our users:
1. A "USERS" share where people keep profile information, redirected my
docs, etc.
2. A "Department" share where people keep department shared information.

I like the idea of a user being able to restore their own documents via
volume shadow client on the users share (1:1 relationship between user and
data).

I would like to restrict the use of volume shadow copy based restores on the
department share to administrators only. Is it possible to do this or is my
only option to just not implement volume shadow copies?