non-MS VSS Writers? - Storage

This is a discussion on non-MS VSS Writers? - Storage ; Are there any applications out there that implement the VSS writer feature, and that are not made by Microsoft? I'm specifically looking at Oracle and Lotus Notes. /charles...

  1. non-MS VSS Writers?

    Are there any applications out there that implement the VSS writer
    feature, and that are not made by Microsoft? I'm specifically looking
    at Oracle and Lotus Notes.
    /charles

  2. Re: non-MS VSS Writers?

    Oracle has announced their VSS writer functionality at the Microsoft TechEd
    2004 conference last June. Oracle has not shipped the writer at this time
    and you will need to contact Oracle for shipping information.

    --
    Keith Hageman
    newsgroup purposes only.

    "Charles Morrall" wrote in message
    news:87ac909b.0501170123.fd427cb@posting.google.co m...
    > Are there any applications out there that implement the VSS writer
    > feature, and that are not made by Microsoft? I'm specifically looking
    > at Oracle and Lotus Notes.
    > /charles

+ Reply to Thread