Installing Storage Server SDK - Storage

This is a discussion on Installing Storage Server SDK - Storage ; I've just downoladed the Storage Server 2003 SDK, There are 3 folders, no instructions nor discriptions. Is installation just a matter of running the setup rom each of the folders? Thanks, Dave...

  1. Installing Storage Server SDK

    I've just downoladed the Storage Server 2003 SDK, There are 3 folders, no
    instructions nor discriptions. Is installation just a matter of running the
    setup rom each of the folders?

    Thanks,
    Dave

  2. RE: Installing Storage Server SDK

    Hi Dave. Did you download the product from the OEM website after
    registering? The OEM team should be following up with you on that. If they
    aren't, please post with an e-mail address where we can contact you outside
    the newsgroup and follow-up.

    Thanks!

    "Dave" wrote:

    > I've just downoladed the Storage Server 2003 SDK, There are 3 folders, no
    > instructions nor discriptions. Is installation just a matter of running the
    > setup rom each of the folders?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dave

+ Reply to Thread