Data Protection Server beta program - Storage

This is a discussion on Data Protection Server beta program - Storage ; Hello, is there any chance to be included in actual beta program for the new Microsoft Data Protection Server? I already signed for Open Evaluation Program and for generic Beta Program enrollment (since I'm already a betatester), but not sure ...

  1. Data Protection Server beta program

    Hello,
    is there any chance to be included in actual beta program for the new
    Microsoft Data Protection Server?

    I already signed for Open Evaluation Program and for generic Beta Program
    enrollment (since I'm already a betatester), but not sure to be included
    anytime soon.

    Thanks in advance

    --

    Alessandro Perilli
    Security Consultant / Trainer

    MCT - MCSE 2000 SECURITY - LINUX+
    CCSI - CCSE 2000 - CCSE+ NG
    CCNA - CIWP - CIWSA - CCA XP
    SECURITY+

  2. RE: Data Protection Server beta program

    Alessandro - the public beta is not actually go live until Q1 of 2005. At
    that point you will be able to download the public beta. By adding yourself
    to the open eval program you will be alerted when the public beta is
    available. thanks.

    "Alessandro Perilli" wrote:

    > Hello,
    > is there any chance to be included in actual beta program for the new
    > Microsoft Data Protection Server?
    >
    > I already signed for Open Evaluation Program and for generic Beta Program
    > enrollment (since I'm already a betatester), but not sure to be included
    > anytime soon.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > --
    >
    > Alessandro Perilli
    > Security Consultant / Trainer
    >
    > MCT - MCSE 2000 SECURITY - LINUX+
    > CCSI - CCSE 2000 - CCSE+ NG
    > CCNA - CIWP - CIWSA - CCA XP
    > SECURITY+

  3. Re: Data Protection Server beta program

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:23:03 -0700, Ben Matheson wrote:

    > Alessandro - the public beta is not actually go live until Q1 of 2005. At
    > that point you will be able to download the public beta. By adding yourself
    > to the open eval program you will be alerted when the public beta is
    > available. thanks.

    Ben thanks for this reply.
    Any chance to be included in today private beta?

    --

    Alessandro Perilli
    Security Consultant / Trainer

    MCT - MCSE 2000 SECURITY - LINUX+
    CCSI - CCSE 2000 - CCSE+ NG
    CCNA - CIWP - CIWSA - CCA XP
    SECURITY+

  4. Re: Data Protection Server beta program

    Unfortunately the public beta is the only open venue to get the bits at this
    point. Dont worry it shoudl come around pretty quickly.

    "Alessandro Perilli" wrote:

    > On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:23:03 -0700, Ben Matheson wrote:
    >
    > > Alessandro - the public beta is not actually go live until Q1 of 2005. At
    > > that point you will be able to download the public beta. By adding yourself
    > > to the open eval program you will be alerted when the public beta is
    > > available. thanks.

    > Ben thanks for this reply.
    > Any chance to be included in today private beta?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Alessandro Perilli
    > Security Consultant / Trainer
    >
    > MCT - MCSE 2000 SECURITY - LINUX+