Windows Storage Server is the way to go. Speak to your hardware vendor and
ask about a pair of clustered WSS servers vs. a full blown cluster of
regular machines. The whole point of doing the WSS version was to lower the
price points, while retaining the customer (not forcing them to buy
elsewhere and giving the usability and feature set of a true Windows box,
and not having to learn a new NAS interface.

--
Joseph Hand
VERITAS Software Corporation