WINXP NTBackup cannot read remote share folder - Storage

This is a discussion on WINXP NTBackup cannot read remote share folder - Storage ; I had tried to backup remote share folder by Windows XP ntbackup., but NTBackup could not find any share object....

  1. WINXP NTBackup cannot read remote share folder

    I had tried to backup remote share folder by Windows XP ntbackup., but
    NTBackup could not find any share object.

  2. Re: WINXP NTBackup cannot read remote share folder

    did you log onto the local machine (the machine doing the backup) with an
    account that has read permissions on the remote share?

    --
    Joseph Hand
    VERITAS Software Corporation

    "Kikiuichimonji" wrote in message
    >I had tried to backup remote share folder by Windows XP ntbackup., but
    > NTBackup could not find any share object.

+ Reply to Thread