External Hard Drive - Storage

This is a discussion on External Hard Drive - Storage ; Is it possible to boot to an Iomega 80gb external USB hard drive?...

  1. External Hard Drive

    Is it possible to boot to an Iomega 80gb external USB hard drive?

  2. Re: External Hard Drive

    Does your computer support booting from a USB device?

    --
    --Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - IIS, Virtual PC]
    http://www.visualwin.com - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step

    "blyswmn" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to boot to an Iomega 80gb external USB hard drive?

+ Reply to Thread