Hi,

You should be fine - Windows Storage Server 2003 is a special version of
Windows Server 2003 specifically for storage, so any 2003 settings can be
applied to it

--
--Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - IIS, Virtual PC]
http://www.visualwin.com - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step