Compatible backup hardware - Storage

This is a discussion on Compatible backup hardware - Storage ; Where can I get a list backup hardware that are compatible with WSS2003? Thanks....

  1. Compatible backup hardware

    Where can I get a list backup hardware that are compatible with WSS2003? Thanks.

  2. Re: Compatible backup hardware

    The old style Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) has gone the wayside in
    favor of the Windows Server Catalog. Go to:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/catalog/server/ and thumb your way
    through...

    Subsequently, this link should take you directly to tape drive hardware:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/cat...4-8de36550d285

    good luck in your decision...

    Joseph Hand
    VERITAS Software Corporation
    joseph.hand@veritas.com
    PLEASE REPLY TO NEWSGROUP ONLY

    "Humbug" wrote in message
    > Where can I get a list backup hardware that are compatible with WSS2003?

    Thanks.

  3. Re: Compatible backup hardware

    Thanks!

    "Joseph J. Hand" wrote in message news:etFc9vHfEHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > The old style Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) has gone the wayside in
    > favor of the Windows Server Catalog. Go to:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/catalog/server/ and thumb your way
    > through...
    >
    > Subsequently, this link should take you directly to tape drive hardware:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/cat...4-8de36550d285
    >
    > good luck in your decision...

    > --
    > Joseph Hand
    > VERITAS Software Corporation
    > joseph.hand@veritas.com
    > PLEASE REPLY TO NEWSGROUP ONLY
    >

    > "Humbug" wrote in message
    >> Where can I get a list backup hardware that are compatible with WSS2003?

    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread