Hi,

We currently have a Netware 6.5 (with SP1) server set up as an iSCSI
target. This is connected to by two Windows 2003 servers using the
Microsoft iSCSI initiator (version 1.04). Both servers can connect to the
iSCSI target without any problems.

I am now trying to set up both servers as a cluster with the iSCSI disk as
the quorum disk for the cluster. However once the Cluster set up wizard
runs through on one of the servers the iSCSI disk goes to "Disk not ready"
and so the cluster fails to start correctly.

If I then evict the node from the cluster then I can start accessing the
iSCSI target again.

There are no errors showing on the Logger screen on the NW6.5 server.

Hope someone can help!

Glenn