Subcribe info - Storage

This is a discussion on Subcribe info - Storage ; Sorry for such a silly post, but is there a way to subscribe to this newgroup ie: the email address to send the "subcribe" message Thanks in advance....

  1. Subcribe info

    Sorry for such a silly post, but is there a way to subscribe to this newgroup

    ie: the email address to send the "subcribe" message

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Subcribe info

    Hi,

    This isn't a mailing list, it's a newsgroup, so the answer would be "no",
    but you can feel free to browse the group, and post any questions you may
    have, free of charge :-)

    --
    --Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server, Virtual PC]
    http://www.visualwin.com - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step

    "Gerg" wrote in message
    > Sorry for such a silly post, but is there a way to subscribe to this

    newgroup?

    > ie: the email address to send the "subcribe" message.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread