Quotas per group - Storage

This is a discussion on Quotas per group - Storage ; Hi I'm installing a Windows 2003 fileserver but I need to be able to restrick users disk usage by either directory or group I've noticed that in Disk quotas the Administrators grout is listed, does this mean that there is ...

  1. Quotas per group

    Hi
    I'm installing a Windows 2003 fileserver but I need to be able to restrick users disk usage by either directory or group

    I've noticed that in Disk quotas the Administrators grout is listed, does this mean that there is a way to restrick disk usage on a per group basis

    Any help would be appreciated

    Stephen.

  2. Re: Quotas per group

    can't be done without 3rd party software

    "Stephen Lawlor" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'm installing a Windows 2003 fileserver but I need to be able to restrick
    > users disk usage by either directory or group.
    >
    > I've noticed that in Disk quotas the Administrators grout is listed, does
    > this mean that there is a way to restrick disk usage on a per group basis.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated,
    >
    > Stephen.

+ Reply to Thread