Windows Storage Server 2003 Software - Storage

This is a discussion on Windows Storage Server 2003 Software - Storage ; I am an MSDN universal subscriber and I do alot of office integration. as well as development. I would like to know where i can obtain a copy of Windows Storage Server 2003 and licencing agreements and also best practices ...

  1. Windows Storage Server 2003 Software

    I am an MSDN universal subscriber and I do alot of office integration. as well as development. I would like to know where i can obtain a copy of Windows Storage Server 2003 and licencing agreements and also best practices

    Thanks Steve

  2. RE: Windows Storage Server 2003 Software

    We are about to launch a NAS appliance based on Flash Disk. Is there anyway we can find out how to get on the MS program for Microsoft Storage Server 2003

  3. RE: Windows Storage Server 2003 Software

    I apreciate receive information about where can I receive WSS
    I spoken with Microsoft guy and that is answers
    http://www.microsoft.com/spanish/msd...FormsReg_V4.as

    http://www.microsoft.com/spain/partn...ack/default.as

    It's clear that is not easy for us
    Regard

    ----- mawjim wrote: ----

    We are about to launch a NAS appliance based on Flash Disk. Is there anyway we can find out how to get on the MS program for Microsoft Storage Server 2003

  4. Re: Windows Storage Server 2003 Software

    Windows storage server 2003 is not available via MSDN, It is only accessible
    to OEM partners.

    -SM
    "steveski" wrote in message
    > I am an MSDN universal subscriber and I do alot of office integration. as

    well as development. I would like to know where i can obtain a copy of
    Windows Storage Server 2003 and licencing agreements and also best
    practices.

    > Thanks Steve

  5. Re: Windows Storage Server 2003 Software

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/spe...rvers/oem.mspx

    There is a form to fill out to register as an OEM and this will get the
    process started.

    Pat

    "Serafin" wrote in message
    >I apreciate receive information about where can I receive WSS.
    > I spoken with Microsoft guy and that is answers:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/spanish/msd...ormsReg_V4.asp
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/spain/partn...ck/default.asp
    >
    > It's clear that is not easy for us.
    > Regards
    >

    > ----- mawjim wrote: -----
    >
    > We are about to launch a NAS appliance based on Flash Disk. Is there
    > anyway we can find out how to get on the MS program for Microsoft Storage
    > Server 2003?

+ Reply to Thread