Hi all - I just upgraded a hard drive on an iMac G5 and I am having a
problem - I cloned the drive over using the built-in Mac recovery
program in the disk utility, and now the drive is installed. But when
I restart, all I get is the gray apple logo, nothing else. I can't
seem to get into any safe mode or anything using the various methods
I've found on the net, but I'm willing to try more, since I'm not
positive I did the right thing anyway.

Any help is greatly appreciated! This is a client's computer and I am
working at his house, so time is, er, of the essense

Thanks!

Cameron Jones