Morning All,

I've pulled an old Raidion LTX SCSI RAID out of the closet in hopes of
using it to backup a small server and need some help getting it running
again. For example, is replacing the drives a simple swap? The existing
ones are Micropolis 3243's but 2 of the four are dead and I'd like to
replace them with 4 Seagate 9.1GB narrow drives that are handy.

The company appears moribund (www.raidionsystems.com). The online links
to manuals are dead and email to the tech support address is returned as
undeliverable. Phone calls to Tech Support get voicemail but no return
call. Web searching leads to old product reviews, the company homepage,
and not much else that's useful.

Appreciate any leads to manuals or other documentation.

TIA for your help.

--
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan