Re: Watch out with TDK rebates - Storage

This is a discussion on Re: Watch out with TDK rebates - Storage ; shamino@techie.com (David C.) writes: > > I, too, am waiting on a TDK rebate ($10). I fully expect them to > send me a really nice form letter full of legalese that translates > to "go screw yourself and the ...

  1. Re: Watch out with TDK rebates

    shamino@techie.com (David C.) writes:

    > I, too, am waiting on a TDK rebate ($10). I fully expect them to
    > send me a really nice form letter full of legalese that translates
    > to "go screw yourself and the horse you rode in on."

    Well, I've been pleasantly surprised this time.

    I got an e-mail from TDK on June 3 with an ID number. According to
    their web site, it's been approved and was mailed on June 11.

    I still believe it is foolish to count on receiving rebates from any
    company - in my personal experience, way too many have been "lost" for
    it to be coincidence - but this one seems to have worked out OK.

    -- David

  2. Re: Watch out with TDK rebates

    "David C." wrote in message
    > shamino@techie.com (David C.) writes:
    > I still believe it is foolish to count on receiving rebates from any
    > company - in my personal experience, way too many have been "lost" for
    > it to be coincidence - but this one seems to have worked out OK.

    The rule for "rebating companies "is;
    When the amount of time the customer wastes in following
    up on his rebate equals an inverse amount to double the rebate
    send it to him.
    Xeno

+ Reply to Thread