Failing Connect to Server... - Storage

This is a discussion on Failing Connect to Server... - Storage ; I can't connect to my LC475 in my local network under Panther. Under previous osxes it did work. I can reach the LC475 via Timbuktu (both via AppleTalk as via IP). Am I overlooking something? Milko....

  1. Failing Connect to Server...

    I can't connect to my LC475 in my local network under Panther.
    Under previous osxes it did work.
    I can reach the LC475 via Timbuktu (both via AppleTalk as via IP).

    Am I overlooking something?

    Milko.

  2. Re: Failing Connect to Server...

    in article 20040221183913907+0100@news.telebyte.nl, Milko Kretschmann at
    milko@telebyte.nl wrote on 21-02-2004 18:39:

    > I can't connect to my LC475 in my local network under Panther.
    > Under previous osxes it did work.
    > I can reach the LC475 via Timbuktu (both via AppleTalk as via IP).
    >
    > Am I overlooking something?

    I got the answer in the meantime. AppleTalk in utility "Directory Access"
    has to be activated.

    Milko.

+ Reply to Thread