Replacement CDROM drive for Imac 33MHz Rev d ?? - Storage

This is a discussion on Replacement CDROM drive for Imac 33MHz Rev d ?? - Storage ; I am looking for a replacement DCROM drive for an old Imac Rev D 33Mhz. I just need something that will boot....

  1. Replacement CDROM drive for Imac 33MHz Rev d ??

    I am looking for a replacement DCROM drive for an old Imac Rev D 33Mhz.
    I just need something that will boot.

  2. Re: Replacement CDROM drive for Imac 33MHz Rev d ??

    In article , Mike Herron
    wrote:

    > I am looking for a replacement DCROM drive for an old Imac Rev D 33Mhz.
    > I just need something that will boot.

    if tray loading a toshiba i believe 1402 will do the job. it's very
    reliable and inexpensive.

+ Reply to Thread