I'm looking for some help with a new NEC DVD burner, as seen here;
http://www.mediaatlantic.com/product.php?xProd=678

I'm getting several errors when trying to burn to DVDR in Toast 5.2.
The first error I get is "connection not stable" after inserting DVDR
media when ready to start burning. I've checked inside the case several
times and the connections seem fine. I'm also getting several
write/hardware errrors while actually burning. I'd rather not waste
anymore DVDRs on this so any help would be great.

I'm running OS 10.2.8 on a 400 MHz G4. I'm using Toast 5.2 to burn to
DVDR.

Thanks,
Andy
andrew@nilsix.com