I have a call into EZQuest's tech support about this, but I wanted to
check with this group as well (hoping for a faster response.) We have
been using a Cobra+ 120GB Firewire drive for a few months now with
Final Cut Pro with no trouble. Today, however, the drive appears to
have failed. When we turn on the power, the drive spins up and the
activity light blinks, but after a few seconds, the drive spins down
and the light goes out. The fan is still running, so I'm sure it's
still getting power.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? It's still under warranty,
so I'm sure they'll fix it, but I'd like to pull the data off if I
can.

Thanks,
joseph