Hi,

In a domain with more than one DC, I am needing to know if any image program
for server 2003 (like Acronis True Image Server) can take an image of a
domain controller, and then allow you to restore it back to the domain later
without getting the AD's out of synch? It would need to be some sort of
non-authoritative restore, or something similar, and I know MS provides some
API's, but I can't find anything on Acronis' site about this. The API's make
a program "AD aware".

Does anyone have any real world experience doing this?

Thanks!

--Randy Starkey