Re: Bad Sectors problem - Storage

This is a discussion on Re: Bad Sectors problem - Storage ; If ever you find out what's causing the bad sectors, let us all know. I can only see it being the hard drive, I could be wrong though. I know it's easier said than done but I'd be tempted to ...

  1. Re: Bad Sectors problem

    If ever you find out what's causing the bad sectors, let us all know.

    I can only see it being the hard drive, I could be wrong though. I
    know it's easier said than done but I'd be tempted to let someone try
    it for you at least we are eliminating things here, cheers

    Davy

  2. Re: Bad Sectors problem

    Davy wrote:

    > If ever you find out what's causing the bad sectors, let us all know.

    > I can only see it being the hard drive,

    Unlikely with both drives with huge numbers of bad sectors.

    > I could be wrong though.

    You could indeed.

    > I know it's easier said than done but I'd be tempted to let someone
    > try it for you at least we are eliminating things here, cheers

  3. Re: Bad Sectors problem

    "Davy" wrote in message news:12sjhrolj8pcl63@news.supernews.com
    > If ever you find out what's causing the bad sectors, let us all know.

    > I can only see it being the hard drive, I could be wrong though.

    No, really?

    > I know it's easier said than done

    > but I'd be tempted to let someone try it for you

    So what keeps you from volunteering, Idjut?

    > at least we are eliminating things here, cheers
    >
    > Davy

+ Reply to Thread