Re: Bad Sectors problem - Storage

This is a discussion on Re: Bad Sectors problem - Storage ; Well, those voltages etc look ok 'to me', The 12V is slightly down but doubt that will cause any problem's... any problem here you would notice when doing any amount of work load more easily. Power supplies can play some ...

  1. Re: Bad Sectors problem

    Well, those voltages etc look ok 'to me', The 12V is slightly down but
    doubt that will cause any problem's... any problem here you would
    notice when doing any amount of work load more easily. Power supplies
    can play some weird tricks the reason I 'wondered'.

    If it's just bad sectors this really point's down to the hard drive,
    hence my suggestion of trying it in another machine ~ this I think
    would 'nail the fact' and clear one of either.

    It's odd.... but never possible if it was the mobo you could be just
    about trying evrything in the mobo when it'd not. I can't recall
    reading of this problem before...... but that ain't
    saying there aint' any.

    If I find anything I'll get back...

    Davy

  2. Re: Bad Sectors problem

    Another post from the self absorbed idjut.

    "Davy" wrote in message news:12sh47spett5c39@news.supernews.com
    > Well, those voltages etc look ok 'to me', The 12V is slightly down but
    > doubt that will cause any problem's... any problem here you would
    > notice when doing any amount of work load more easily. Power supplies
    > can play some weird tricks the reason I 'wondered'.
    >
    > If it's just bad sectors this really point's down to the hard drive,
    > hence my suggestion of trying it in another machine ~ this I think
    > would 'nail the fact' and clear one of either.
    >
    > It's odd.... but never possible if it was the mobo you could be just
    > about trying evrything in the mobo when it'd not. I can't recall
    > reading of this problem before...... but that ain't
    > saying there aint' any.
    >
    > If I find anything I'll get back...
    >
    > Davy

+ Reply to Thread