Need to read client Tapes - Storage

This is a discussion on Need to read client Tapes - Storage ; Is there a solution out there, that I can take client tapes whether they be DLT or DAT or other and read them on our system without spending thousands of dollars for each type of drive?...

  1. Need to read client Tapes

    Is there a solution out there, that I can take client tapes whether
    they be DLT or DAT or other and read them on our system without
    spending thousands of dollars for each type of drive?

  2. Re: Need to read client Tapes

    On May 16, 10:47 am, stevenlan...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Is there a solution out there, that I can take client tapes whether
    > they be DLT or DAT or other and read them on our system without
    > spending thousands of dollars for each type of drive?

    Sorry but I can't resist. My company does tape conversions for a
    living. Perhaps we can help.
    Please see www.mullermedia.com. I can be reached at 518-833-3067, x101

    regards, Chris

+ Reply to Thread