Hi,

I've a problem with my Legato Networker 7.3.2 installation. When I try
to start the Networker Management Console, the programm asks me for
username password.. this works..and username/password will be accepted
but then when the Console starts I can see on the left side my
Backupserver (Host) (In the Enterprise Tree) but when I click on the
server the rigth panel stays empty (gray). It seems, that the console
is unable to access the database.
What can I do to solve the problem.

When I try to access the server from my workstation, it works fine but
not from the workstation of my colleague.

The Server ist installed on a Win2K3 Server. I've restartet the
server, the TabeLib.

Best wishes
Robert Mueller