DFM Customization - Storage

This is a discussion on DFM Customization - Storage ; is there any possibilities to map owner,group,subgroup etc against the qtree for reporting purpose. My aim is to find out allocation vs usage for business groups. qtree is allocated to business groups. unix users and groups are not mapped with ...

  1. DFM Customization

    is there any possibilities to map owner,group,subgroup etc against the
    qtree for reporting purpose.
    My aim is to find out allocation vs usage for business groups. qtree
    is allocated to business groups. unix users and groups are not mapped
    with these business groups due to work of nature so need to map
    manually. Right now we keep a file in each qtree where mention Owner,
    business group etc and reporting is done through shell script.
    same want to do through DFM. Any hope ?

    - Raju

  2. Re: DFM Customization

    what type of customization is available in DFM or can we put any
    comment or description against a volume/qtree.

+ Reply to Thread