Hi. I have an HP MSA1000 with 9 drives. Eight of the physical drives
are configured across 4 logical drives, with the last physical drive
reserved as an online spare.
I installed three additional drives into the SAN Chassis last night.
Nothing more. When I came in this morning to expand some of the
logical drives, I found messages indicating that expansion was already
occuring on Logical Drive #2, and that Logical Drives #3 and #4 were
"Waiting for Expansion".
Is this normal? I haven't had to add drives before; everything else
was installed during the initial implementation.
Thanks.

-Tim