I have a dell server that has a powervault disk storage array
attached. The server is a 2600 poweredge running win2k3 server. The
powervault has 12 slots of capacity with only 4 disks in place now
with approx 400MB of data on the array. We are wanting to expand that
by another 3 disks. If we do this, how much time should we expect the
restriping and expansion of the array to take. And during this time
period, can we still operate the server in production. The server
holds sql server data and has a web front end. Thanks