SAN & NAS security - Storage

This is a discussion on SAN & NAS security - Storage ; Is anybody could kindly share with me any security checklists/guidelines to be used to verify information security and configuration aspects for SAN & NAS environments (EMC, Hitachi, NetApp). Thanks in advance, S....

  1. SAN & NAS security

    Is anybody could kindly share with me any security checklists/guidelines to
    be used to verify information security and configuration aspects for SAN &
    NAS environments (EMC, Hitachi, NetApp).

    Thanks in advance,
    S.

  2. Re: SAN & NAS security

    Any chance to have your reply?

    "Slawek" wrote in message
    > Is anybody could kindly share with me any security checklists/guidelines

    > be used to verify information security and configuration aspects for SAN &
    > NAS environments (EMC, Hitachi, NetApp).
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > S.

+ Reply to Thread