How to configure QLogic HBA for Persistent Binding on HP-UX - Storage

This is a discussion on How to configure QLogic HBA for Persistent Binding on HP-UX - Storage ; Hi, I am a newbie into Storage. I have to setup Persistent Binding. I have a QLogic HBA and a HPEVA array. I am not aware which files in the HP-UX platform needs to be edited to enable PB, for ...

  1. How to configure QLogic HBA for Persistent Binding on HP-UX

    Hi,
    I am a newbie into Storage.
    I have to setup Persistent Binding. I have a QLogic HBA and a HPEVA
    array.
    I am not aware which files in the HP-UX platform needs to be edited to
    enable PB, for example to configure emulex stuff there is lpf.conf
    (something of that sort).

    Can anyone help me this regard please !! I tried looking out for the
    same on the internet, but did not hit any luck.

    Thanks
    -braj

  2. Re: How to configure QLogic HBA for Persistent Binding on HP-UX

    "braj" wrote in message
    news:1171543574.381703.158180@v33g2000cwv.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi,
    > I am a newbie into Storage.
    > I have to setup Persistent Binding. I have a QLogic HBA and a HPEVA
    > array.
    > I am not aware which files in the HP-UX platform needs to be edited to
    > enable PB, for example to configure emulex stuff there is lpf.conf
    > (something of that sort).
    >
    > Can anyone help me this regard please !! I tried looking out for the
    > same on the internet, but did not hit any luck.
    >
    > Thanks
    > -braj

    http://solutions.qlogic.com/KanisaSu...%200%202480766

+ Reply to Thread