Dear all,
I have a strange problem in HP NAS 4000. I have 2 NAS4000 and there
is a mount point in NAS-A(e.g. D:\) is shared to other HP-UX.So every
HP-UX can share the same mount pt(e.g. \SHARE). NAS-B is in backup and
it's D:\ will be replicate with NAS-A. However, every time I unzip the
file (e.g. extract .tar file) or delete lots of files at the same time.
The NAS-A will reboot.
SR5.6 was installed in NAS servers and the problem still exists. The
OS of the NAS server is windows2003 SP1.
Anyone could me to fix this problem? or any suggestion?
Thank you

Regards,
Chi