Hi, on my xp home machine, i had a 40gig HD.I just added a second
drive,an 80gig.The first 'c drive' was full up. I have transfered some
files [songs ect] to the new drive, and now have a little breathing
space to get system restore ect back. How do I get the new 'e drive' to
just take up the job of storage automatically, so that both of my hard
drives act as if I have one big one? Is there anyway that the computer
can decide where to add new files to, or will I have to have all my
files split, so that for instance if the file I want is on the new
drive, I will have to do another search to find it?I'm a bit naive
about this, can anyone advise me? Thanks you. Andy;