Hi,

I'm writing some piece of open source software that needs a partition
library which runs on both Windows and Linux. The library should be able to
resize a fat-partition on an USB-device (iPod) and create a new partition
(from an image-file) on the released disk space.

I've already searched the internet but I couldn't find any cross-platform
libraries. On Linux, parted and fdisk would of course work, but I couldn't
find any equivalent for Windows.

Does anyone know a free library that provides the described features? I'm
not sure whether this is the right place to ask, so please let me know if I
should post my question to some other newsgroup.

Thanks in advance,
Robert