Relative Rev Backup for Server 5.0 has been released.
Back up and restore file information from incremental disk archives that go
back months. http://www.datamills.com

See Testimonial

"Having been let down by our old tape-based backup system once to many times
I searched the internet high and low for an alternative solution. I knew
that the logical route would be a disk-to-disk backup between the server and
a remote machine, but I was concerned that transferring so much data across
the network would cause a significant drop in performance.

Over the period of several months I downloaded and tested dozens and dozens
of different backup systems, but none of them really did what I wanted;
store multiple versions of the data from days, weeks & months ago without
needing to multiply the disk space (and cost) it required! I was almost
ready to give up when I stumbled across DataMills Relative Rev Backup.

At last I had found an application that would store incremental backups as
if they were full backups... what they are in fact is virtual backups!
Genius!

I now backup all my data in less than 6 minutes, and can restore any version
of any file from an archive of backups that goes back months. It is so easy
and so reliable I can forget about it and get on with more important things.

Thanks DataMills!" -- David Hasell, Croydon, UK