When will SAIT-2 be available? - Storage

This is a discussion on When will SAIT-2 be available? - Storage ; Anyone know when the SAIT-2 drives will be available? I've tried contacting Sony but can't get a reply. SAIT-1 seems to have been around for more than two years so I don't want to buy one and then have version ...

  1. When will SAIT-2 be available?

    Anyone know when the SAIT-2 drives will be available? I've tried
    contacting Sony but can't get a reply. SAIT-1 seems to have been around
    for more than two years so I don't want to buy one and then have version
    2 come out a month later.

    I wanted to go with the DLT-S4 drive but unfortunately that has been
    pushed out to the end of the year. At least Quantum responds to
    questions like this.

    Thanks,

    Steve

  2. Re: When will SAIT-2 be available?

    On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:06:21 -0400, Steve Cousins wrote:

    >Anyone know when the SAIT-2 drives will be available?

    I don't know, but the last roadmap I have for SAIT shows SAIT-2
    anytime from end 2003 to mid-2005 (it's a big window). And we all
    know what happens to roadmaps.

    Sorry it's not more useful.

    HVB.

+ Reply to Thread