xpinfo for Solaris - Storage

This is a discussion on xpinfo for Solaris - Storage ; Group, There is a tool available from HP for HP-UX servers attached to XP arrays that will collect array information. For example "xpinfo -f /dev/rdsk/c2t2d0" will tell me which array port the lun is on and what the ldev number ...

  1. xpinfo for Solaris

    Group,

    There is a tool available from HP for HP-UX servers attached to XP
    arrays that will collect array information. For example "xpinfo -f
    /dev/rdsk/c2t2d0" will tell me which array port the lun is on and what
    the ldev number is among other things.

    Does anyone know if this tool is available for Solaris?

    Thanks,
    Vic

  2. Re: xpinfo for Solaris

    Victor

    Did you try luxadm or cfgadm on the solaris side?

    Brian

  3. Re: xpinfo for Solaris

    Hi,
    This is (xpinfo) the utility for all possible operating system
    including solaris.
    It displays all the XP array information connected to the particular
    host.
    This utility is available for solaris also . In management software of
    HP's for XP arrays give the software boundle.
    In HpStorage Works Command View for Xp version 2.0 onwards the command
    is deviceinfo instead of xpinfo.

    Thanks,
    Babi

+ Reply to Thread