Dell PowerVault 660 - any way to tell the progress of a Check Consistency operation? - Storage

This is a discussion on Dell PowerVault 660 - any way to tell the progress of a Check Consistency operation? - Storage ; I am running a Check Consistency operation on a 260 GB RAID 10 virtual disk. It's been running for almost 48 hours now. Does that seem like an abnormal amount of time? Is there any way to measure the progress ...

  1. Dell PowerVault 660 - any way to tell the progress of a Check Consistency operation?

    I am running a Check Consistency operation on a 260 GB RAID 10 virtual
    disk. It's been running for almost 48 hours now. Does that seem like an
    abnormal amount of time? Is there any way to measure the progress of
    this operation?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Dell PowerVault 660 - any way to tell the progress of a Check Consistency operation?

    The PV660 utilizes a LSI raid controller. You can tap into that via
    hyper term and a special cable that dell can provide. Or you can
    install dell arrary manager and use that along with storage C.

+ Reply to Thread