The pendrives cannot be formatted with fat32, why? - Storage

This is a discussion on The pendrives cannot be formatted with fat32, why? - Storage ; A lot of USB pendrives cannot be formatted with fat32, note on their manuals. What is the cause of the restriction? Any opinion is welcome....

  1. The pendrives cannot be formatted with fat32, why?

    A lot of USB pendrives cannot be formatted with fat32, note on their
    manuals.
    What is the cause of the restriction?
    Any opinion is welcome.

  2. Re: The pendrives cannot be formatted with fat32, why?

    Never saw the such. All media I saw can be formatted with FAT32.

    --
    Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP
    StorageCraft Corporation

    wrote in message
    news:1119714700.078545.210140@g47g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > A lot of USB pendrives cannot be formatted with fat32, note on their
    > manuals.
    > What is the cause of the restriction?
    > Any opinion is welcome.

+ Reply to Thread