AppIQ experience - Storage

This is a discussion on AppIQ experience - Storage ; Is there anyone else which has been running AppIQ in a large environment? We've been having some problems and I'm looking to see if it's common and what people have been doing to resolve it. Doug dot vibbert at constellation ...

  1. AppIQ experience

    Is there anyone else which has been running AppIQ in a large
    environment? We've been having some problems and I'm looking to see
    if it's common and what people have been doing to resolve it.

    Doug dot vibbert at constellation dot com.

  2. Re: AppIQ experience

    On 7 Apr 2005 09:05:34 -0700, "boatgeek" wrote:

    >Is there anyone else which has been running AppIQ in a large
    >environment? We've been having some problems and I'm looking to see
    >if it's common and what people have been doing to resolve it.
    >
    >Doug dot vibbert at constellation dot com.

    Doug, what kinda problems are you experiencing?? We are about to buy HDS and
    its HSSM software which is a rebranded AppIQ. Please elaborate. Thanx.

  3. Re: AppIQ experience

    without being too elaborate,

    it's been having some problems trying to get maps viewed by the thin
    browser for a large environment (runs out of memory),

    get all details freezes on equipment, can't login due to problems with
    database.

    We've been trying to get this going for around 6 months or so, we still
    can't provision with it and I was wondering if others had encountered
    these problems and had solutions (such as what they do for view a large
    topology).

  4. Re: AppIQ experience

    We're also looking at maybe getting HDS with rebranded AppIQ.. They
    came in and did a presentation the other day. Do you have a large number of
    hosts, switches, or storage arrays?

    Roger

    "boatgeek" wrote in message
    news:1113500897.766555.114720@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
    > without being too elaborate,
    >
    > it's been having some problems trying to get maps viewed by the thin
    > browser for a large environment (runs out of memory),
    >
    > get all details freezes on equipment, can't login due to problems with
    > database.
    >
    > We've been trying to get this going for around 6 months or so, we still
    > can't provision with it and I was wondering if others had encountered
    > these problems and had solutions (such as what they do for view a large
    > topology).

  5. Re: AppIQ experience

    yes, we have over 1000 maps

+ Reply to Thread