SCSI Ultra320 and LVD 160: hardware compatibility - Storage

This is a discussion on SCSI Ultra320 and LVD 160: hardware compatibility - Storage ; Can I use the U320 disk like Seagate Cheetah with LVD 160 controller (Adaptec 29160)? Or will I need the new controller and cable for the U320 disk? For now, this controller works fine with IBM UltraStar DDYS-T18350M disk. -- ...

  1. SCSI Ultra320 and LVD 160: hardware compatibility

    --
    Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP
    StorageCraft Corporation

  2. Re: SCSI Ultra320 and LVD 160: hardware compatibility

    Maxim S. Shatskih wrote:
    > Can I use the U320 disk like Seagate Cheetah with LVD 160 controller
    > (Adaptec 29160)? Or will I need the new controller and cable for the

    U320 disk?

    > For now, this controller works fine with IBM UltraStar

    DDYS-T18350M disk.

    They'll both be fine on a 29160

+ Reply to Thread