Home Storage Lab Help Needed. - Storage

This is a discussion on Home Storage Lab Help Needed. - Storage ; Hello All, I'm trying to create a home storage lab where I can setup clustering, HA, etc.... This is what I have so far: 1 - Clariion DAE_R/W 10 - 9.1GB drives 2 - Emulex LP8000/GBICs 1 - VIXEL Rapport ...

  1. Home Storage Lab Help Needed.

    Hello All,

    I'm trying to create a home storage lab where I can setup clustering,
    HA, etc....

    This is what I have so far:

    1 - Clariion DAE_R/W 10 - 9.1GB drives
    2 - Emulex LP8000/GBICs
    1 - VIXEL Rapport 1000 Fibre Channel 7-Port Hub
    1 - Navispere software
    Several - servers

    All needed cables and GBICs

    Do I need a DPE-R to pull this lab together?

    Or can I make this work with what I have?

    Pag

  2. Re: Home Storage Lab Help Needed.

    The model number for my DAE-R C5001R-K

  3. Re: Home Storage Lab Help Needed.

    Shug you are going to need the DPE if you are looking for a cheap one
    let me know I always have some that are tested and ready for use
    Joe

+ Reply to Thread