Hi

I hope this is the correct place to ask this.

I want to incorporate the Plink code into a Windows MFC app so I can
just use SSH and -batch mode to connect, extract and store data from a
firewall. I'll then process the created file in the Windows app.

I'm having trouble compiling the Plink modules along side my code I
think as Plink is C and mine is C++. It looks like Plink expects the
compilation and headers in a certain order where as C++ is expecting
precompiled header which have a knock on effect as they're all handled
in bulk.

Can anyone off advice on merging C and C++ headers and inparticular
any experience of doing it with Plink.

Thanks