    link.

    Thanks

  2. Re: fascistlogging

    On 2007-09-17, john toynbee wrote:

    > I have a curiosity: why "fascistlogging" is called so? I do not see the
    > link.

    Possibly from the stereotypes described here:
    http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/know.your.sysadmin.html

    Or else for producing such excessive logs that they overflow and fill your
    country with the unwanted vistors who pour in to deal with the situation and
    eventally the distressed users hold you accountable and hang you.

    http://www.notatla.org.uk/goen/

  3. Re: fascistlogging

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:48:07 +0000, all mail refused wrote:

    > On 2007-09-17, john toynbee wrote:
    >
    >> I have a curiosity: why "fascistlogging" is called so? I do not see the
    >> link.

    > Possibly from the stereotypes described here:
    > http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/know.your.sysadmin.html
    >
    > Or else for producing such excessive logs that they overflow and fill
    > your country with the unwanted vistors who pour in to deal with the
    > situation and eventally the distressed users hold you accountable and
    > hang you.

    I think the key is excessive logs, thas is words. Who chose this name,
    knew the history.

+ Reply to Thread