We are using PLINK to remotely run commands on a Linux server from a
Windows IIS based web service that was written in C#. Our current
problem is that when the web service invokes the method that uses
PLINK, it hangs presumably while PUTTY asks if we want to cache the
server fingerprint key in the registry. Since it is a service that is
spawning the PLINK there is no way to interact and answer "Y" to cache
the key.

On an installed version of the software we were able to get the key
cahced by copying the key into the registry manually, however, we
tried to do this again at another site and had 0 luck. If anyone has
any idea as to what we might be doing wrong we would greatly
appreciate some feedback.

-Tom Riedy
COBOL Developer
Bayern Software