dropping session after x minutes - SSH

This is a discussion on dropping session after x minutes - SSH ; How would one support a feature like, dropping the ssh session after x minutes of inactivity? I didn't see anything in the sshd page, but ... is there a way to add this type of security to an ssh session?...

  1. dropping session after x minutes

    How would one support a feature like, dropping the ssh session after x
    minutes of inactivity? I didn't see anything in the sshd page, but ...
    is there a way to add this type of security to an ssh session?

  2. Re: dropping session after x minutes

    Ender wrote:

    > How would one support a feature like, dropping the ssh session after x
    > minutes of inactivity? I didn't see anything in the sshd page, but ...
    > is there a way to add this type of security to an ssh session?

    I just planned to ask the contrary: my ssh connection drops regularly
    and I don't find why...

+ Reply to Thread