SFTP Connecting to Unix from Windows with passwordless - SSH

This is a discussion on SFTP Connecting to Unix from Windows with passwordless - SSH ; Hi All, This is my first post to the group. I have to setup the passwordless accessing the remote unix machine with the windows user name for SFTP access. Please let me know how to do that....

  1. SFTP Connecting to Unix from Windows with passwordless

    Hi All,

    This is my first post to the group. I have to setup the passwordless
    accessing the remote unix machine with the windows user name for SFTP
    access. Please let me know how to do that.

  2. Re: SFTP Connecting to Unix from Windows with passwordless

    On 2 Aug, 10:51, peppy wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > This is my first post to the group. I have to setup the passwordless
    > accessing the remote unix machine with the windows user name for SFTP
    > access. Please let me know how to do that.

    Let us know what client you're using, and review the chapters of the
    SSH book from O'Reilly which go into considerable detail on just this
    question.

+ Reply to Thread