Openssh 4.6 - SSH

This is a discussion on Openssh 4.6 - SSH ; Does anyone know when this will be stabilized for x86?...

  1. Openssh 4.6

    Does anyone know when this will be stabilized for x86?

  2. Re: Openssh 4.6

    On 12 Jul, 04:53, ~David~ wrote:
    > Does anyone know when this will be stabilized for x86?

    4.6p1 has already been published, and it's already in Mandriva. Is
    there any feature worth switching for?

  3. Re: Openssh 4.6

    Nico wrote:
    > On 12 Jul, 04:53, ~David~ wrote:
    >> Does anyone know when this will be stabilized for x86?

    > 4.6p1 has already been published, and it's already in Mandriva. Is
    > there any feature worth switching for?

    Sorry, I also posted this one in the gentoo group, as its still not marked
    stable in gentoo's portage tree. The main feature is the splitting of users and
    the auth methods used to get in the server. I have an idea I'd like try with that.

+ Reply to Thread