Move users public keys to new server - SSH

This is a discussion on Move users public keys to new server - SSH ; I built a new OBSD server and need to move my users public keys to it. I put a few on a floppy disk and loaded them into home/user/.ssh/ authorized_keys where authorized_keys2 is a file with the key in it. ...

  1. Move users public keys to new server

    I built a new OBSD server and need to move my users public keys to it.

    I put a few on a floppy disk and loaded them into home/user/.ssh/
    authorized_keys
    where authorized_keys2 is a file with the key in it.

    When I try and ssh to the account I get server refused our key.

    When I look at the keys on both machines, they are identical.

    Can anyone tell me how to do this.

    Thanks,

    Steve

  2. Re: Move users public keys to new server

    http://www.snailbook.com/faq/publick...auth.auto.html
    http://www.snailbook.com/faq/general...ging.auto.html

    --
    Richard Silverman