Problem with ssh - SSH

This is a discussion on Problem with ssh - SSH ; Hello, i need to connect from an HP-UX machine to a Windows Server 2003 machine by SSH. I can't do it because it ask me a password... How i can configure ssh to don't ask password? Thanks Maurizio...

  1. Problem with ssh

    Hello,
    i need to connect from an HP-UX machine to a Windows Server 2003
    machine by SSH.
    I can't do it because it ask me a password...
    How i can configure ssh to don't ask password?

    Thanks
    Maurizio

  2. Re: Problem with ssh

    Maurizio> Hello, i need to connect from an HP-UX machine to a Windows
    Maurizio> Server 2003 machine by SSH. I can't do it because it ask me
    Maurizio> a password... How i can configure ssh to don't ask
    Maurizio> password?

    Maurizio> Thanks Maurizio

    http://www.snailbook.com/faq/no-passphrase.auto.html

    Note, however, that you have to use either Kerberos or password
    authentication to get access to domain resources on the server side.

    --
    Richard Silverman
    res@qoxp.net

+ Reply to Thread